Thursday 14 March 2019 14:00 – 18.30 hrs
Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Who should attend:
– Transport/Marine insurance brokers and insurers
– Claims handlers at (inter-) national moving companies
– Repair firms (furniture, art and antiques)
– Anyone in the industry that would like to learn about the latest developments in householdgoods/personal effects claims
Why you should attend?
The handling of hhgds & personal effects claims is a complex process with a lot of parties involved. Therefore, a network of like-minded professionals is the key to success!
- 14:00 Registration & Coffee
- 14:30 Welcome and Introduction
- 14:45 How to stow householdgoods properly and moisture control by Cordstrap
- 15:45 Tea break and workshop by Colorglo – leather repair
- 16:15 Latest news from Chris Armes – Board member CPPC
- 16:45 Complex Claims – Hurricane Harvey by RVJ BosBoon
- 17:15 Wrap up & closing with bites & drinks
And of course we close the afternoon with small bites & drinks!
Register NOW for the third edition of the DRCE 3.0! (free of charge) – by clicking here